My top 9 healthy food swaps
Some of my healthy food sways to try!
- Crisps for apple crisps or something similar.
- Low fat products for real original.
- (low fat products have high sugar alternatives such as fructose added which are high calorie and inflammatory to the body)
- Regular yogurt instead of low fat.
- Whole milk instead of skim.
- (when milk has the fat taken out, the good parts – Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)- are being taken away)
- Butter instead of margarine.
- Processed food for real food.
- Cook real food as much as possible for yourself so you know the ingredients.
- Breakfast bars for homemade or healthy bars.
- Nakd or Trek bars are healthy alternatives.
- Cook with Coconut Oil instead of other oils as it has a better response to being heated and keeps its original elemental makeup whereas other oils when over-heated can become unstable and unhealthy for humans.
- Make homemade chocolate instead of eating store bought as it will have better oils and ingredients.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!